These are projects I hope will inspire others to try.
(Black History educational supplement & coffee-table conversation piece)
- 00:01 Lotus
- 00;18 BMW v. Mercedes
- 00:42 Hancock Ins./Retail Report
- 00:59 Corning/Fiber Optics
- 01:18 Digital Equipment Co./Digital Video Network (DVN)
- 01:40 Oprah Winfrey “attacks me with pillow!”
- 04:11 Pres. Jimmy Carter “Blood of Abraham” + view of Pres. Reagan
- 06:00 Herpes Threat – women suing male partners
- 07:10 GM/UAW – Canadian strike
- 08:14 WXYZ-TV News Closer
- 02:18 More BB – (he later asked my son to help “preserve” the Blues)
- 08:35 – 10:00 [COMMERCIALS]
- 10:01 – SuperCamp on “People Are Talking”
- 26:20 – Daughter Mardi makes “special appearance”
- 41:05 – More from Mardi (“Bail-out” at will ~ 3 more hrs. of video 😉
Many liked idea/concept… but tech consultants said team was “too old” to reach “twitter generation” via social media.
IX: AHA! Multimedia, Inc.
The world still needs this programmed – learning project. It can make it easier for children, seniors, the poor, & people in developing countries, etc. al. to learn computer basics quickly, then surge up the “ladder of computer competence!” Thus, someone who knows a lot more about computer technology than I… can probably make “a bundle” updating and putting this project back together. EVERYTHING you need is on a single disc. Over $500K was invested, we were invited to present AHA! at the United Nations World Conference in 2001, but we missed that deadline…then came “9/11,” the corporate financial scandals (ENRON, Anderson, et. al.), co-founder/angel investor’s heart attack, and death of VC for Internet projects! The global financial crisis forced the UN to back off a commitment to “…make closing the digital divide a ‘top priority’ in the new millennium, and the Bush administration seldom if ever used the phrase as it supported a liberal cause.
–Contact attorney Kenneth Fishkin (Boston)
*Music – Greg Luttrell, “Let It Grow”